There is nothing quite like the feeling of relaxing and unwinding in a hot tub while you feel your body slowly relaxing and the stress leaving your body. Hot water is known to destress and help soothe cramped muscles, leaving you feeling fresh and more comfortable than before you sat down in the hot tub. Inflatable hot tubs are a really convenient option since they are portable, so you can inflate or deflate whenever or whatever you want at your own convenience.
There are a number of new hot tubs being introduced in the market every year, each of which claim to be better than the other. However, for this article we will be focusing solely on inflatable hot tub info for Coleman Lazy Spa to help you get a better idea about its features and whether or not it will work for you.
- In terms of size, the Coleman lay-z spa is about 77 inches wide and 28 inches deep. This means it can accommodate upto 4-6 people which is a reasonable size.
- There are around 120 bubble jets in this inflatable hot tub model, so you know that you will be getting a good experience. In fact, the Coleman range is considered to have one of the massage systems available in the market.
- The seats are cushioned so you know that you can spend a long period of time relaxing without feeling uncomfortable by the seating.
- There is a digital control panel which allows you to set the temperature, an automated on and off sequence and so on, making things more convenient for you.
- It’s material is Tritech and designed with the help of the latest technology, so it is a very durable product, ensuring long and safe use for you and your family.